FDM = Faszien Distorsions Modell
FDM is a new and effective method of treating pain within the musculoskeletal system. Developed by the American doctor for emergency medicine, Steven Typaldos D.O., the method is enjoying ever increasing popularity.
Up till now, many disorders and illnesses of the musculoskeletal system were difficult to treat and only healed very slowly but with FDM healing is greatly accelerated. This knowledge has been successfully employed to help many top sportsmen and women. Thanks to FDM a patient with a supination trauma can run again after two or three treatments. An immobilization for several weeks is unnecessary.
Find it and fix it fast
- FDM is presently the most effective manual pain therapy.
- By means of body language and pain description the therapist is immediately in the position to pinpoint the problem and help the patient with manual techniques.
- FDM is especially suitable for pain within the musculoskeletal system.
- Up till now many therapy resistant known illnesses (chronic pain patients) can be successfully treated with FDM.
- Even after the first course therapists can already implement FDM in their practice.
- Due to the quick therapy success, FDM has become very popular among athletes.
- Presently FDM is the fastest growing form of therapy.